This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Cradiator Improvements

Feb 16, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Hi,

as i'm starting again on using the cradiator in our company, i did do some enhancements.

1) i added a ProjectImportance to the ProjectStatus object, returning 3 for currently building, 2 for broke, 1 for OK.
gives me a sort ordering for the result window.

2) added a limitation to the display. 
currently i limit it hardcoded to the ScreenUpdater class, but i would add it in the config later.

if you want, i can add that code (and for sure commeted) to the codebase,

or you can do it by yourself.

expect definitly more to come.

thanks for that great work.

cheers,

christoph 

Coordinator
Feb 16, 2010 at 10:09 PM
Edited May 5, 2010 at 2:13 AM

Hi Piffie, Thanks. The best way to send code to me is to create a "patch" - which you can create using TortoiseSVN (How to create a patch)

Don't worry about comments too much - more important is that the code is clear, and you can usually do that just by writing the code in a certain way.

Apr 6, 2010 at 3:09 PM

hmm... okay. this got bigger than expected.

i added another feature. 

running it as a screensaver... and that was more intensive than expected...

changes:

refactored CradiatorApp and added different modes (should be in a different class...)

Added the extension to the ConfigLocation to enable scr config name...

BuildDataTransformer: added LastBuildTime

ProjectStatus: added the ProjectImportance property

SettingsWindow: made exception save...

the only thing is, that the ScreenUpdater has it now hardcoded fixed to 10 items in the project list.
this should be moved to the config screen.... 

what do you think?

[patch:5709]

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM

BTW Thanks for that piffie, now that the source is on GitHub, I'm tempted to make a branch and put your stuff in it to make it available to others.

I might not add it to the master branch just yet, but it's an interesting feature.